8.7.10

July Pictures

I hope you enjoy all the pictures. They were fun to take, and such a BEAUTIFUL day to be outdoors! :) The LORD bless you all!


Sam in the grass! :)
Bekah and Shredder are best of friends!! :) Cute!!
Hannah took this picture of me this morning! :)
My Baby Leah!!! Cutie Pie!!! :)
Our cousin Silas and Manda putting candles in the Birthday cupcakes! :)
SISTERS...BEST OF FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!
Amanda had her 16th birthday on Sunday, and it was a lot of fun to take some group pictures. :)

Sam was being silly! :)
Happy Birthday, my Dear sweet Amanda!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got a sweet picture of Dad and Mom on the day we left Grand View (we played some music that week). Not very good lighting, but I don't have a LOT of pictures of Dad and Mom together, and wanted to share one! :)

I was just taking some photos this morning and also had some photos from the last week I wanted to share. :) I hope you enjoy them all!


Blessings,

7 comments:

  1. Dani,
    those were some beautiful pictures! You have a lovely family :)
    That was a very pretty skirt you had on in the 3rd picture!!!
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kelley,
    Thank you SO SO much for commenting!! :) I am glad you like the pictures. Thank you for the compliments! :) I got that skirt from a friend of mine! She gave it to me!
    Love you,
    ~Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani,
    Great pictures,
    I like the one of all you girls and Peanut!
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Abby,
    Thanks for commenting! :) I'm glad you liked the pictures. They were fun to take - good memories for sure!
    ~Dani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell Amanda that I have not forgotten her b-day, I am just going to deliver it in person this year, even if it is a little late. :) I am glad y'all made her day special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandie! Y'all look so pretty! And btw, I think your hair looks just lovely like that. =)

    -Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. How BEAUTIFUL!! I love these photos.

    Love and blessings,
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete