24.1.15

Hawaii

"The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and non of them that trust in him shall be desolate." ~Psalm 34:22

At the beginning of this year, our Grandma made it possible for us to spend 17 days in Hawaii with her - we had a very special time and made a lot of memories! I wanted to share a few pictures from our trip before I share some things God has placed on my heart (in the next post). Some of the greatest highlights were the times we got to spend together as a family, one-on-one relationship growth, hikes, sunsets, the incredible ocean and then the faithful lessons God taught me all along our trip! I don't have a lot of time for explanations for each picture - so I hope you just enjoy :) - most of them are pretty self-explanatory! Here's just a peek into our fun trip.












































I am learning to treasure the moments, because the days are fleeting - you never know how much time you have in the season you have RIGHT NOW!! 

James 4:14  Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

May the LORD refresh your Spirits as you seek His face diligently.
~Dani

1 comment:

  1. SO beautiful, and encouraging Dani! It's wonderful to see that God blessed your time together. What an amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete