28.11.15

Winter Beauty

This morning, we had a little dusting of frost. I thought I'd share these pictures that I took with ya'll!
I also wanted to share these words from Psalm 63, which is one of my favorite passages in the Bible. (As well as a few other favorite verses.)
O God, thou art my God, early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth
for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; (Psalm 63:1)
To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in thy sanctuary. (Psalm 63:2)

Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. (Psalm 63:3)
Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. (Psalm 63:4)
My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness: and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:  (Psalm 63:5)
When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches (Psalm 63:6)

Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings
will I rejoice. (Psalm 63:7)
My soul followeth hard after thee; thy right hand upholdeth me. (Psalm 63:8)
The Lord is good to all: and His tender mercies are over all His works. (Psalm 145:9)
For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory:
no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly. (Psalm 84:11)

The Lord taketh pleasure in them that fear Him, in those that hope in His mercy. (Psalm 147:11)

Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear Him, upon them that hope in His mercy. (Psalm 33:18)
Blessings,
~Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannah! We woke up to a lovely hoar frost too - though ours is not quite as hoary as yours. We woke up to snow about a week ago, and it has been so cold that most of it is still here. The day it snowed, my morning devotion included the psalm that talks of God saying to the snow, "Be thou upon the earth.". It was perfect! :)

    Thank you for posting, and tell everyone hello!
    May the Lord bless and keep you safe, well and warm!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete