21.12.15

A photoshoot with the twins

Today, my Saturday project was getting some pictures of the twins. We had a good time together and I was grateful to Emily for letting me use her camera!

My gorgeous sister Becky!

She recently bought this shawl at a craft fair and fell in love with it.

I thought the blackened corners gave the pictures a cool effect,
 but I couldn't figure out how to get rid of them.
Later Greg told me that I had the wrong lens for the camera,
 so thus, the black corners! That was funny to hear. :D








I took several pictures with Sam, but this one was my favorite. Thanks, Sam, for the fun time!!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the sweet pictures, Hannah! Great job on your photography! And thank you so much for keeping us up to date! :)

    Love and Blessings to you,
    ~Martha Joy

    ReplyDelete