12.2.16

Some Encouragement

I have been really encouraged lately with some things God has been teaching me, so I wanted to share with you all!

The Lord has really been impressing on my heart the need for treasuring each moment and appreciating every little thing God has brought across my path.
Even if it means teaching Faith to read, doing animal chores, cooking for the family, or doing any little, menial task.
I have to remember that this is God's special 'mission' for me, and I have a choice of whether or not I will be thankful for it.
This has been a struggle of mine for a while, especially as I find myself becoming, at times, discontent about where God has placed me.
Thankfully for us, the Lord is very patient with us and constantly reminds us of His mercies that are new every morning.
Thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness!
One of Faith's first reading lessons

One of the things that the Lord allowed me to do this last week was spend time with Tim and Dani down in Grandview.
We had such a wonderful time, laughing, talking, and running errands. :)

 Even after a special week with them, it was good to get back into the swing of things, and to enjoy all the small gifts along the way.
Another one of God's masterpieces!
We celebrated Faith's 5th birthday this year. What an adventure God has brought us on since the time Faith joined our family. We are thankful for you, Faithie!

Tim, Dani, and Dad on Dani's 23rd birthday!

Em and me in Grandview


So I want to encourage you, dear friends, to treasure the moments God has given to you- delight in each one of them. We are only on this earth for a short amount of time. The choices we make here and now are so critical. The only things that will last are the treasures we store up in Heaven. Make that decision now to surrender your time, energy, and talents to the Lord for His purposes. It will be a choice that you will never regret.
God is still working on me and teaching me to surrender to His plans for me, so I have, by no means, figured this out. :) We are all in this journey together- working for one common purpose- to serve and glorify God with our lives.
Blessings,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment