25.4.16

Spring time!

I thought it was definitely time to update our blog- just in case we have any readers left. :)
We have greatly been enjoying the spring days- isn't God's creation just marvelous?! I LOVE the month of April and spring time in general. So.... a few more pictures for you. :)








God has spoken to me greatly through His Word recently- reminding me that He has a plan and purpose for my life. Jeremiah 29:11 says, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."
I also love the following two verses: "Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."
God has not promised us an easy life- but He HAS promised us a future and a hope- and we know we can trust His Word!

~Hannah


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures, Hannah! What kind of flowers are those?? Yes, God's creation is so amazing and beautiful and marvelous! Praise Him for speaking to you and teaching you through His word! And thank you so much for sharing what you are learning!

    It was so good to hear from you! Have a lovely day and may God bless you!
    Learning with you,
    ~Martha Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you still have readers left. Myself included. Nice pictures.

    Harrison Jacobs

    ReplyDelete