26.6.10

Some more pictures I wanted to share. We girls wanted to try lots of different poses and the black and white was fun to play around with too! :) :) What a blessing siblings are, don't you agree? I love each and every one of mine. What a blessing from God!

I won't say something on each photo, but we had a wonderful family time! :) Hope you enjoy the pictures.

This picture... We were being funny! :) We all decided to put wheat in our hair and take a picture... the first one you could see Leah, but it didn't turn out as well as this one, but Leah was hiding. Sorry about that! :)



















6 comments:

  1. Aww!! Some more sweet and lovely sibling photos! I love them all!
    You girls are all so lovely :) ♥
    *HUGS*

    Miss you all! :(
    ~Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed all these pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting! :) I'm glad some people are enjoying the photos! :) They were so much fun to do. Thanks, Rebekah.
    Raquel, I MISS YOU TOO!!! Thanks for commenting!
    ~Dani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dani,
    Good job on the photo's! Jenna and I got inspired and took some photo's last night in the yard/garden! What fun! Keep up the posting, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, what BEAUTIFUL photos, and BEAUTIFUL young ladies!! Thanks for sharing the photos--what loving shots! Everyone looks so good. =)

    Blessings and Love,
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these picture! =] -Shanna

    ReplyDelete