20.5.17

Dear Friends,
Life has been very busy lately, so I wanted to update you on all the changes going on around our place.

  • Greg returned from Ellerslie. It was a joyous reunion when he arrived home after three months in Colorado. We missed him so very much while he was gone! 
  • Alaythia is growing up.... 
  • Both of my older sisters currently at home (Amanda and Emily) are going to Ellerslie for the program's final semester. This has been the hardest change (by far) that has happened lately. I have never been without all my older sisters for more than a few hours, and suddenly being the oldest girl at home is a tremendous responsibility! They will be gone for three months as well, coming home at the very end of August.
    It's going to be a huge adjustment, so your prayers would be much appreciated!
Then, all the rest just kind of goes on.... as for me, I continue to help Dad with his business, spend time with my sibs, drink coffee :), work towards finishing school, take runs (some of us are training for a couple 5Ks this summer), and take care of the farm. In addition to all of that, I have been really blessed by having some really good conversations with some of my friends and family members about the Lord, areas of struggle, and seasons of life.

So once again, I would encourage each of you to treasure this time of life - things change SO quickly. Don't waste this time! Rather, use it to serve and love those around you.  

May we, as young, single women be intentional about investing in relationships, learning important skills, and most of all, truly falling in love with Jesus Christ and making Him our All in All. 

Blessings,
Hannah

P.S. I would love to post pictures, but blogger is informing me that I don't have enough space left...

No comments:

Post a Comment