18.10.17

New Blog!!

Hello friends!!
I'm excited to announce that I have officially started a new blog. The web address is:

www.calledtoholiness.wordpress.com

Part of the reason I decided to branch out on my own was due to the fact that I can no longer post pictures on this blog...and what's the fun of a blog post without pictures??!!

This has been a project that I thought a lot about over the summer, but finally launched at the end of August. Not the best timing, I'll admit, because now I'll be trying to keep up with school and consistent blogging. :)

Anyway, I invite you to take some time to check it out! And I'll let you in on a little surprise... I have some exciting news to share with you this week!! :)

I hope you all are having a blessed week, dwelling in the presence of the living God.

Blessings,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment